Feb 6, 2009

2009 UD: Déjà Vu

I don't know where people find the energy to post as much as they do on their blogs. I wanted to do an in-depth post on my 2009 UD Blaster Experience, but I just don't got the juice today. Instead, a look at déjà vu.

Beloved Lefty Slugger, First Baseman, Late Bloomer and World Series Champion #1:
Photobucket

Beloved Lefty Slugger, First Baseman, Late Bloomer and World Series Champion #2:
Photobucket

Both pictures on their own make for pretty sweet looking cards, but when you pull both of them withing two packs of each other, it just feels kinda lazy. Oh well, I like 'em both and enjoyed finally opening up some new product. The uniqueness of the photos has definitely slipped a bit this year, although the photos are as always crisp and colorful. I like it. I don't love it. I'll probably pick up a hobby box and some point and put together the base.

I'm not sure where I fall on the spectrum when it comes to liking or disliking the '75 OPC inserts, but I wish they would have had Hamilton in his Rangers jersey. I realize the Home Run Derby was historic, but the color combo is killed on this card by the All-Star jersey. Oh well.
Photobucket

Go Halos!

1 comment:

  1. Any interest in trading the Hamilton? If so please drop me a line. Maybe we can work out a trade. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete